WHAT WE BELIEVE
• There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, and was subsequently resurrected three days following His death on the cross.
• The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as a subsequent gift to salvation.
• We believe in the provision of bodily healing in the atoning work of Jesus our Savior.
• The return of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent, with the resurrection of the saved into eternal life, living eternally in Gods presence.
We are considered a non-denominational Christian church, which, put simply, means we are not affiliated with any mainstream religious organizations such as Protestant, Catholic etc.
A summery for the leadership and ministry structure of our church can be found in Ephesians 4:11-12 which succinctly defines high offices of leadership and ministry, which we refer to as the five-fold ministry, which are…
We recognize these offices of ministry and hold them to be valid and still at work today.
GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT
Additionally we believe in the various gifts of the spirit, which include healing, prophecy, tongues, and other supernatural gift’s. We believe each of these gifts operate today.
Our purpose is to proclaim Gods word to the lost, disciple believers, and multiply through Church-planting. This is both our purpose and vision. Church planting is at the heart of what we do. Our mission is to enlarge the kingdom of God by taking the gospel to the ends of the earth and leading as many as we can into a relationship with Jesus Christ, though church-planting. Reach, Restore, Release summarizes our method:
• Reach Souls for Christ
• Restore Lives
• Release into Ministry
We believe God gifts everyone with unique talents, with the primary purpose of bringing glory to Him. We also believe that it is in the church where God will use those gifts, and anoint our work for the furtherance of His gospel. God can use anyone, no matter the personal obstacle or disadvantage. There is no limit to what an unlimited God can do, in your life!
Your place and purpose in the body of Christ is a journey of revelation you, and every believer will take. It can be a difficult, but exciting one. It’s a journey of trial and struggle, but also of growth, maturity, and ultimately faith and wisdom.
It’s our desire to help guide believers in that journey through spiritual edification, education, accountability, and fellowship. We sincerely believe these are necessary parts of a believers walk. It brings us no greater joy than to see believer’s mature in Christ in our church. The ministries we’ve established here are intentionally centered around providing spiritual nourishment to disciples in our congregation.
We invite you to get connected, and let us partner with you in your spiritual journey.